Rug Cleaning in Manhattan
NYCleaners in Manhattan, NY offers carpet cleaning and repair services performed by qualified technicians you can trust. Our specialties include wall to wall carpet cleaning, oriental rug cleaning ,and rug damage repair and restoration. We are fully insured, and guarantee your satisfaction.
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpets add warmth and visual appeal to a home or business, but they can also hold up to 8 times their weight in dirt and other contaminants. Then, they release those substances back into the air. At NYCleaners in Manhattan, we use “green” cleaning products to:
- Remove fungi, bacteria and human skin particles from your carpets, in the process discouraging dust mites
- Remove dirt and debris
- Kill mold and mildew
- Eradicate allergens
- Remove stain
- Eliminate odors
Our Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
At NYCleaners in Manhattan, we know how you value your oriental rugs. Accordingly, we use an 8-step Oriental rug cleaning process to clean your oriental rug so that it smells fresh and looks totally rejuvenated.
- Step 1: We pick up your rug, bring it back to our shop, and inspect it thoroughly for stains and other damage.
- Step 2: We remove debris by either dry dusting or vacuuming your rug, depending on how old the rug is and what it is made of.
- Step 3: We spot clean any areas that that we identified in Step 1, using our non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleanser.
- Step 4: We shampoo the rug, using the same cleanser, until your rug is completely clean and odor-free.
- Step 5: We rinse your rug using purified water. Our experts take the time to make sure that no impurities remain.
- Step 6: We lay your rug flat so that it won’t wrinkle or warp as it dries. We don’t use any harsh heaters or dryers – just light fanning and open air.
- Step 7: We smooth and comb your rug once it has fully dried, in order to ensure a smooth finish.
- Step 8: We re-examine your rug to ensure that we can return it to you in pristine condition.
Our Rug Damage Repair and Restoration Services
At NYCleaners in Manhattan, we can handle virtually any type of rug damage. Our Oriental rug repair services include but not limited to:
- Moth Damage – We can match the damage fibers and re-weave the affected areas.
- Worn Fringe – Fringe isn’t just ornamental; it’s part of the structure of the rug, and if it becomes worn, the rug can begin to unravel. Our artisans will hand-repair the damage.
- Wrinkles – Wrinkles in your rug aren’t just unattractive – they can be dangerous. We can block and stretch your rug to remove wrinkles.
- Water Damage – We can re-weave water-damaged areas, perfectly matching colors and fibers.
- Pet Stains – Organic contaminants like pet urine, feces and vomit can damage the color in your rug, so spot clean what you can. Then we’ll take care of the rest with enzyme pre-treatment and gentle, organic cleaners.