Rug Cleaning Greenpoint
Even if you are diligent about vacuuming your carpeting, there will come a time when your Greenpoint home needs the professional services of NYCleaners. Vacuuming will remove the dirt from the top layers of your carpets, but will do little or nothing to get out grime that has found its way down to the backing. You will find that your carpets not only look better, but will last longer, if you have them deep steam cleaned on a regularly scheduled basis.
A clean carpet simply makes a home that much more welcoming, for the owners as well as for guests. If you enjoy entertaining, you will certainly want to have your apartment or house as perfect as possible, and a clean, fresh-smelling carpet definitely adds to the overall appearance.
Save 20% off
on our rug cleaning service for any kind of rug
The Benefits of Deep Steam Cleaning
Canned carpet shampoos are not the answer to getting your Greenpoint carpeting really clean; only the top of the carpet will be affected. On top of that, the harsh chemicals in these cleaners can cause allergic reactions, especially as regards children. Your pets can also be adversely affected by these cleaners. Fortunately NYCleaners has the answer for your carpet cleaning needs:
- Deep steam cleaning forces hot steam right down to the backing of the carpet to loosen and remove dirt, flea eggs, dust mites, and pet dander.
- Our carpet technicians will accomplish the job quickly and efficiently.
- Green cleaning products are much less likely to cause health problems, and they smell much nicer than chemicals.
- Stubborn stains, such as wine, pet vomit or urine, or greasy foods, will come right up during a deep steam cleaning.
- Your carpet’s pile will be decompressed and ‘fluffed up’, removing any paths that may have formed.
- The cleaned carpet will be usable within a short period of time.
Not only will you have the benefit of our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, but you will also have our knowledgeable personnel who understand the needs of all kinds of carpets, regardless of fiber content and pile length.