Rug Cleaning in Queens
If you’re operating a business in Queens, or you’re a homeowner, you know that you need to have your carpets cleaned regularly – usually at least once a year. At NYCleaners in Queens, you can rely on our technicians to look after your wall to wall carpets, and even your valuable oriental rugs. We’re fully insured and we guarantee our work.
Our Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
At NYCleaners in Queens, our trusted technicians will rejuvenate your oriental rug using our 8-step process. Here’s how it works
- Step 1: We take your rug to our shop, where we thoroughly examine it for stains and any structural damage.
- Step 2: Depending on the age of your rug, and the material it’s made from, we either dry-dust it or vacuum it to remove as much dirt as possible.
- Step 3: We spot clean any problem areas using our green cleaner.
- Step 4: We shampoo your rug until we are satisfied that it’s clean and fresh-smelling.
- Step 5: We rinse repeatedly, using purified water, until there are no impurities or soap bubbles remaining.
- Step 6: We flat-dry your rug to ensure that as it dries, it won’t warp or wrinkle. We do this by means of open air and light fanning – never dryers or heaters.
- Step 7: We smooth the rug and comb it out, ensuring a shiny, even finish.
- Step 8: We re-examine your rug to be absolutely certain we didn’t miss anything, and then return it to you.
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpets are attractive, but they can also get very dirty. In fact, the typical carpet can hold as much as 8x its weight in dirt. At NYCleaners in Queens, we can treat your carpets in order to:
- Remove bacteria, fungi, human skin particles and other contaminants that attract dust mites
- Get rid of allergens
- Remove stains and odors, leaving your carpets smelling fresh.
We use only “green” cleaners, for your safety. Our methods include steam cleaning and deep shampooing.
Our Rug Damage Repair and Restoration Services
At NYCleaners in Queens, our artisans can handle most types of rug damage, including:
- Moth Damage – We can re-weave moth-damaged areas, perfectly matching the color and texture of the original fibers.
- Worn Fringe – Fringe isn’t just attractive – it’s actually a vital component of the weave of the rug. If it becomes worn, the rest of the fibers can unravel. Our artisans can stitch the fringe back in place.
- Wrinkles – Moving furniture, a lot of traffic, or even vigorous play by children can create wrinkles. They are unattractive, and can also present a tripping hazard. We can remove wrinkles by blocking and stretching the rug.
- Water Damage – Water damage can cause a rug to become discolored. Our re-weaving techniques can correct this type of damage.
- Pet Stains – If your pet urinates, defecates or vomits on your rug, the stain can be hard to get out, and the color could also be damaged. We can remove pet stains as well as odors.